OBXtek is an award winning Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing information technology and management services to the federal government. As the prime contractor on over 85% of its work, OBXtek is a leader in its field and has a robust corporate infrastructure that provides support for all of its programs.
OBXtek is currently expanding our business development team with a GWAC/IDIQ Contract Manager. Working as part of the Business Development Team, the GWAC/IDIQ Manager will be responsible for managing these contracts and supporting the work to submit task order proposals. In addition, the manager will be the lead for the company to win new GWACs/IDIQs.
The ideal candidate will build and manage all company-awarded GWAC and IDIQ contracts. This work includes maintaining contracting officer relationships, research on contracts issued to all awardees, identifying upcoming opportunities, and coordination of partnering related to task orders.
This candidate will
* support capture managers on task order proposal development and submissions.
* maintain trend, historical and other related information.
* perform research related to ISDIQs and GWACs, and leads activities to submit documentation/proposals for award of new IDIQs and GWACS.
* assist with business strategy and planning. Reports to the Vice President of Business Development.
* provide proposal development and capture research support when needed.