OBXtek Inc. is an established award-winning business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. OBXtek is a leader in its field and is committed to identifying, developing, and delivering innovative, mission-focused technical and logistical solutions to over 15 civilian and military partners in the Federal Government.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, and we possess a robust corporate infrastructure that provides management oversight and support for all our programs. OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO to create processes that leverage best practices and result in novel, successful solutions.
OBXtek is staffing for a Program Manager (PM) as a senior manager responsible for directing and coordinating the management of all work performed on the PLMSS-ITIPS program.
The Program Manager duties include the following: *is the central point of contact with the US Air Force on the PLMSS
* interacts with customer contract lead and is ultimately responsible for coordinating the effort of all team members including subcontractors negotiates and makes binding decisions for the team
* will interface with the customer concerning technical and operational issues
* will prepare Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms) and status reports, contractual clarifications and proper supervision and accounting of all project personnel
* assemble the project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources needed
* develop the schedule to ensure timely completion of projects, meeting deadlines of project, project scope management, project time management, project cost management, project quality management, project human resource management, project communications management, project risk management, and project procurement management.
Secret clearance required.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, Master's desired.
PMP Certified and 5+ years management/supervisory experience with demonstrated knowledge and expertise managing projects with similar scope and complexity.