OBXtek Inc. is an established award-winning business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. OBXtek is a leader in its field and is committed to identifying, developing, and delivering innovative, mission-focused technical and logistical solutions to over 15 civilian and military partners in the Federal Government.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, we possess a robust corporate infrastructure that provides management oversight and support for all our programs. OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO to create processes that leverage best practices and result in novel, successful solutions.
OBXtek is looking for a qualified Project Manager will be responsible for the management and oversight of all contracted Navy Enterprise Service Desk (NESD) personnel at the Patuxent River NESD Hub.
The Project Manager duties are as follows:
> Ensure all technical and functional teams are working efficiently and effectively.
> Partner with the Service Desk Managers and present holistic analyses and situational awareness of operational issues.
> Provide the Government with advice and recommendations needed to select appropriate solutions or courses of action.
> Monitor Service Desk activity on a regular basis to ensure compliance with SLTs, ensuring timeliness, prioritization, and proper distribution of workload.
· Active or Interim Security Clearance
· Bachelor Degree
· 10 Project Management Experience
· Service Desk tracking software experience
· Strong customer service skills
· Strong organization skills
· Strong communication skills
· Microsoft Office experience
· Service Desk Experience
· IT Related Experience
· PMP or ITIL Intermediate or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (At least one within 12 Months)
· HDI Support Center Manager (Within 6 Months)
· ITIL Foundation (If not certified in Intermediate)
· Security + Certification