OBXtek Inc. is an established award-winning business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. OBXtek is a leader in its field and is committed to identifying, developing, and delivering innovative, mission-focused technical and logistical solutions to over 15 civilian and military partners in the Federal Government.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, we possess a robust corporate infrastructure that provides management oversight and support for all our programs. OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO to create processes that leverage best practices and result in novel, successful solutions.
OBXtek is looking for a Contracts Administrator to work in their headquarters office in Tysons, VA.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Prepares, submits and follows up on Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Subcontract Task Orders, Consulting Agreements, Purchase Orders, Mods and other related documents
* Serves as the liaison between Suppliers and OBXtek employees
* Prepares Letters of Intent and Notices to Proceed
* Incorporates Flow down clauses into Subcontract Agreements
* Tracks and monitors new and expiring supplier Certificates of Insurance and qualification questionnaires
* Maintain contractual and proposal files on SharePoint
* Assists with external/internal audits and tracks Prime and Subcontract budgets
* Negotiates terms and conditions with vendors; reviews invoices when necessary
* Participates in meetings and ad hoc projects as required
Bachelor's Degree in one of the following disciplines: BUS, FIN, ACC, ECON, or Contract related field. Additional work experience of 4 years can be substituted for the educational requirement.
NCMA certification and completion of contract courses preferred but not required
* 2 years of working knowledge of FAR and DFAR
* Ability to understand and interpret Federal procurements and contractual requirements
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Experience with cradle to grave contract administrative functions
* Working knowledge of SharePoint
* Strong Microsoft Office knowledge and ability to communicate effectively
* Can work independently as well as in a team environment