OBXtek Inc. is an established award-winning business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. OBXtek is a leader in its field and is committed to identifying, developing, and delivering innovative, mission-focused technical and logistical solutions to over 15 civilian and military partners in the Federal Government.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, we possess a robust corporate infrastructure that provides management oversight and support for all our programs. OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, PMI, and ISO to create processes that leverage best practices and result in novel, successful solutions.
OBXtek is looking for a qualified Program Manager who will be responsible for the cost, schedule, and performance of a large 24x7x365 Navy Enterprise Service Desk contract spanning multiple geographical locations.
· Active or Interim Security Clearance
· Bachelor Degree
· 12 Years Program and/or Project Management Experience
· Service Desk Experience
· Strong customer service skills
· Strong organization skills
· Strong communication skills
· PMP or ITIL Intermediate or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (At least one)
· HDI Support Center Manager (Within 6 Months)
· ITIL Foundation (within 6 months unless already certified Intermediate)