OBXtek Inc. is an established award-winning business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. OBXtek is a leader in its field and is committed to identifying, developing, and delivering innovative, mission-focused technical and logistical solutions to over 15 civilian and military partners in the Federal Government.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, and we possess a robust corporate infrastructure that provides management oversight and support for all our programs. OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO to create processes that leverage best practices and result in novel, successful solutions.
OBXtek is currently staffing for an experienced Business Subject Matter Specialist in Albany, GA. Candidate must have the abilities to provide technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized operational environments, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
• Analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
• Facilitate process workshops, after which they document any information elicited using process maps and business requirements documents.
• Documenting procedures and presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion.
• Managing process change
• Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
• Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
• Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
• Applying their knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) to documenting processes.