OBXtek is an award winning Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing information technology and management services to the federal government. As the prime contractor on over 85% of its work, OBXtek is a leader in its field and has a robust corporate infrastructure that provides support for all of its programs.
OBXtek is staffing for a Journeyman Management Analyst for the National Protection and Program Directorate (NPPD) of the Department of Homeland Security.
The NPPD’s mission is to lead the national effort to protect and enhance the resilience of the nation’s physical and cyber infrastructure. NPPD includes the Office of the Under Secretary (OUS) and five sub-components: the Office of Cybersecurity and Communications (CS&C), the Office of infrastructure Protection (IP), the Federal Protective Service (FPS), the Office of Biometric Identity Management (OBIM) and the Office of Cyber and Infrastructure Analysis (OCIA), which are headquartered with the National Capital Region (NCR).
The Journeyman Management Analyst responsibilities include:
• Provide support in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), required daily and weekly reports, and administrative guidance for the daily operations of External Affairs activities.
• Work to identify the processes that need to be established for relevant contract support for EA activities (i.e., media monitoring, web support and technical assistance).
• Track progress and metrics for External Affairs daily operations as well as longer term
• Assist in the coordination of projects and day-to-day activities with the External Affairs team staff to ensure consistent messaging and coordinated outreach across stakeholders and external audiences.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience:
• BA/BS or MA/MS degree.
• Ability to perform functional duties independently