OBXtek Inc. is an established award-winning business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. OBXtek is a leader in its field and is committed to identifying, developing, and delivering innovative, mission-focused technical and logistical solutions to over 15 civilian and military partners in the Federal Government.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, and we possess a robust corporate infrastructure that provides management oversight and support for all our programs. OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO to create processes that leverage best practices and result in novel, successful solutions.
OBXtek is currently staffing for a Service Delivery Manager for a GSA contract located in the Tysons Headquarters office.
* Plans, develops, organizes, coordinates, and manages IT service desk support services.
* Creates and manages schedules; monitors and reviews progress; adjusts schedules and plans as necessary; identifies and resolves issues.
* Manages personnel troubleshooting application service requests.
* Tracks customer satisfaction and monitors and responds to user compliants
* 8+ years of experience managing service desk support services and providing technical assistance.
* ITIL Foundation or ITIL Practitioner certification
* Experience providing service delivery using ITIL best practices
* Formal Agile methodology training or certification (desired)
* Experience using Serena TeamTrack/Serena Business Manager defect tracking system (desired)