OBXtek is looking for YOU! As a Technical Recruiter you will be responsible for proactively sourcing professional candidates for a variety of technical positions including; IA Engineers, IT Project Managers, Mainframe Support, Software Engineers, Systems Analysts, Systems Administrators, Developers, Programmers, Solutions Architects, and various other technical staff across our organization.
We’re interested in recruiters who have a passion for developing sourcing strategies that turn passive candidates into active candidates and who can quickly generate pools of technical specialists. The ideal candidates will be familiar with government contracting recruiting and able to be compliant as it pertains to pre-employment candidate selection as well as social networking tools, applicant tracking systems and candidate documentation.
OBXtek is an award winning Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing information technology and management services to the federal government. As the prime contractor on over 85% of its work, OBXtek is a leader in its field and has a robust corporate infrastructure that provides support for all of its programs. OBXtek has realized exceptional growth over the last four years and has been awarded prime contracts with 10 federal agencies. This growth is a result of providing customers with successful project execution and quantifiable results, responsive customer service, timely recruiting, quality assurance/quality control, and competitive pricing.
• Develop sourcing plans and build robust technical talent pools using traditional and nontraditional sources to attract active and passive candidates
• Network with internal and external industry contacts, associations and online communities
• Develop partnering relationships with business leaders/project managers, to understand current and future needs to enable effective planning and pipeline building
• Screen, document and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and leadership in a professional format
• Manage and coordinate communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process
• Execute all facets of recruiting lifecycle including; candidate sourcing, presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and initial onboarding
• Maintain accurate and fully compliant documentation on all candidates search and selection processes within the internal Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Participate in customer meetings and present recruiting status, challenges and successes
• 2-5 years full lifecycle technical recruiting experience in a high growth organization
• Proven track-record of filling open, funded technical positions
• Demonstrated history of building strategic partnerships with senior leadership/Hiring Managers
• Innovative, creative, with ability to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment
• Experience with applicant tracking systems such as Kenexa/Brassring, Taleo, iCIMS, etc.
• Ability to manage a requisition load of 15+ funded, billable positions and source for contingent openings/pipeline candidates.
* Bachelors preferred, however, we can replace education requirement with more experience.
** Government hiring experience a plus.