OBXtek Inc. is an established award-winning business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. OBXtek is a leader in its field and is committed to identifying, developing, and delivering innovative, mission-focused technical and logistical solutions to over 15 civilian and military partners in the Federal Government.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, we possess a robust corporate infrastructure that provides management oversight and support for all our programs. OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO to create processes that leverage best practices and result in novel, successful solutions.
OBXtek is staffing for an Enterprise Architect/Analyst at DHS TSA. The Enterprise Architect/Analyst will:
• Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tools supporting automated collection, security concerns, analysis and reporting.
• Lead delivery of technology innovation services, strategic planning activities and business case development.
• Adhere to industry recognized processes, architectural artifact requirements and architectural best practices.
• Work with client stakeholders to evaluate the solution requirements and support the management and traceability of requirements during the engagement.
• Work with client technical staff during the requirements definition and implementation to resolve issues.
• Hands-on modeling, design, configuration, installation, performance tuning, prototyping and/or other efforts required to keep the project on a successful track.
• Knowledge and expertise in Federal Enterprise Architecture standards and practices.
• Prior experience as an Enterprise Architect/Business Analyst supporting a federal agency.
• 3+ years relevant experience
• Knowledge and experience in developing business metrics and KPIs to measure productivity and performance of portfolios, programs, and projects.
• Extremely good organizational skills with the ability to streamline discussions and thought processes into clear sets of goals, objectives, action items, and outcomes.
• Excellent analytical skills with ability to come up with new and innovative approaches to solving complex and challenging problems.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills with the strong ability to efficiently and effectively get messages across a diverse audience.
• Strong expertise in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, Visio, Access, PowerPoint, Project, and similar applications.
• Experience developing and supporting Cloud Computing, Cyber and Information Security, or Data Architecture solutions.
• Knowledge and expertise in one or more EA tools such as ORBUS, Troux, Alfabet, Systems Architect, and similar tools is a plus.
• Active Secret Clearance required