OBXtek Inc. is an established award-winning business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. OBXtek is a leader in its field and is committed to identifying, developing, and delivering innovative, mission-focused technical and logistical solutions to over 15 civilian and military partners in the Federal Government.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, we possess a robust corporate infrastructure that provides management oversight and support for all our programs. OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO to create processes that leverage best practices and result in novel, successful solutions.
OBXtek is hiring for a Project Manager for a DHS TSA Enterprise Architecture project. The TSA CIO requires technical and subject matter expertise for continued maintenance and enhancement of the TSA Enterprise Architecture capabilities. This includes multiple architectural areas (as-is and to-be), governance activities, and information/data management activities. EAD support services will assist with determining opportunities to increase efficiency, improve information sharing, and reduce costs within the EA environment. We assist EAD with the standardization, reduction and simplification of capabilities and information technology assets based on mission needs, resource constraints, advances in technology, and planning within the IT industry and the Federal environment. The Enterprise Architecture Division (EAD) at DHS requires a full range of architectural support services for its ongoing efforts across solution architecture, segment architecture, and enterprise architecture.
The OBXtek PM will lead a highly functional team to support the DHS TSA EAD mission. The PM will perform both as a PM and as an enterprise architect and thus needs experience in both areas. The PM provide oversight on the project, interface with the government and provide standard Project Management activities and documentation throughout the contract.
• 7+ years relevant experience
• PMP Certification Required
• Active Secret Clearance
• Knowledge and experience in developing business metrics and KPIs to measure productivity and performance of portfolios, programs, and projects.
• Extremely good organizational skills with the ability to streamline discussions and thought processes into clear sets of goals, objectives, action items, and outcomes.
• Excellent analytical skills with ability to come up with new and innovative approaches to solving complex and challenging problems.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills with the strong ability to efficiently and effectively get messages across a diverse audience.
• Strong expertise in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, Visio, Access, PowerPoint, Project, and similar applications.
• Experience developing and supporting Cloud Computing, Cyber and Information Security, or Data Architecture solutions.
• Knowledge and expertise in one EA tools such as ORBUS, Troux, Alfabet, Systems Architect, and similar tools.