OBXtek Inc. is an established award-winning business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. OBXtek is a leader in its field and is committed to identifying, developing, and delivering innovative, mission-focused technical and logistical solutions to over 15 civilian and military partners in the Federal Government.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, we possess a robust corporate infrastructure that provides management oversight and support for all our programs. OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO to create processes that leverage best practices and result in novel, successful solutions.
OBXtek is currently staffing for a Facilities Lead to manage facilities activities in several buildings to include air conditioning, circuit breakers, generators, UPS, chillers, chiller pumps, cooling towers, water circulating pumps, boilers, hot water pumps, air handlers, supply & return fans, hot water heaters and elevators.
- Manage the controls, periodic maintenance, and emergency maintenance for Computer Room Air Conditioning units
- Manage electrical and mechanical functions on the computer floor
- Accomplish designs for major and minor construction throughout the facility
- Update electrical/mechanical drawings of all projects
- Monitor fire, and water system alarms
- Perform space allocation studies for technical and administrative areas based on equipment capacity
- Maintain a panel schedule database within Excel that identifies power requirements, circuit breaker assignment and circuit loading
- Analyze power loading requirements and recommend power allocation realignments
- Perform minor electrical installations or changes
- Analyze air conditioning requirements and recommend or perform adjustments for maintaining proper equipment cooling and humidity-control
- Perform minor mechanical installations or changes to the building infrastructure such as monitor installs, hanging whiteboards, and repair of system furniture.
- Review proposed installation, modification, or de-installation packages for proper engineering, design, completeness, and compliance
- Maintain a spreadsheet database to schedule and track technical area infrastructure inspections and maintenance
- Create and maintain drawing files for CISF space allocation and building floor plans
- Develop work-area office and furniture layout drawings to support analysis, design and redesign
- Perform electrical engineering design for power distribution, grounding, lighting, security, and fire alarm systems
- Perform periodic power and harmonics monitoring to verify adequate power quality
- Perform mechanical engineering design of HVAC equipment, ductwork distribution, pumps, plumbing, sprinkler piping, and fire alarms
Active Secret clearance
7+ years of experience managing facilities
Experience with Computer Room Air Conditioning (CRAC) units
Experience/Familiarity with AF Form 332 work order/facility modernization process/package generation