OBXtek Inc. is an established award-winning business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. OBXtek is a leader in its field and is committed to identifying, developing, and delivering innovative, mission-focused technical and logistical solutions to over 15 civilian and military partners in the Federal Government.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, we possess a robust corporate infrastructure that provides management oversight and support for all our programs. OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO to create processes that leverage best practices and result in novel, successful solutions.
OBXtek is staffing for a Lead Penetration Tester.
Static Application Security Testing
Dynamic Application Security Testing
Threat Simulation Environment Administration
Veeam Backup and Replication or similar tools
Work on a team of cyber SMEs providing support to the IRS. Primary Responsibilities
• Perform internal and external pentest against systems to determine vulnerabilities offer mitigation strategies.
• Perform web app pentests for programs for organizations as directed
• Perform vulnerability risk assessment as pen test lead
• Perform physical pentests and social engineering against facilities and organizations as deemed necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years of experience
• Must be able to pass IRS Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) security clearance
• Must have minimum 15 years of combined Analyst, Pentester, Incident Responder, Network Engineer, System Adminstrator experience
• Must have Web Application Pentesting experience