OBXtek Inc. is an established, award-winning, service disabled veteran owned business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. Our corporate growth has coincided with our investment in our employees as well as in outreach to our civilian and military community.
OBXtek is currently staffing for a Project Management Support Administrative Assistant to support a project at the Marine Corps Logistics Command (MARCORLOGCOM) in Albany, GA. The candidate shall have the competence and capability to use a thorough understanding of the MARCORLOGCOM, its programs, policies, and its relationship(s) to the executive structure within the U.S. Marine Corps to provide coordinated and comprehensive support. In this role, a variety of clerical, administrative, and program support duties will be performed based on the needs of MARCORLOGCOM to include the following tasks:
1. Provide clerical assistance to office management or staff as directed to include typing a variety of documents (correspondence, reports, letters, etc.).
2. Receive incoming correspondence, reports, and action documents while maintaining files and archives. procure supplies, setup meetings, maintain electronic calendar
3. Control incoming correspondence, reports, and action documents that flow through the office while ensuring timely handling of sensitive materials.
4. Plan, coordinate, and schedule meetings and conferences to include the reservation/setting up of the conference room with appropriate, audio visual equipment, tables, chairs, and etc.
5. Maintain and electronic calendar for office management as directed.
6. Perform office filing, retrieving, disposal, and record keeping duties.
7. Respond to non-technical requests for information regarding office functions, status of reports, duty status of office personnel, or other information available from files.
8. Collect, assemble, and compile data for recurring, special, and ad-hoc reports
9. Receive and direct incoming phone calls, inquiries, and visitors.
10.Provide other direct support to the administrative aspects of work as directed.
1. Two years of specialized experience (administrative or clerical) that demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform and to coordinate the above responsibilities and duties.
a. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social).
b. Substitution of education for specialized experience (administrative or clerical).
(1) Completion of 2 academic years of education in an accredited college or university will satisfy the requirement two years of specialized experience.
(2) Only education in excess of the first 60 semester hours (i.e., beyond the second year) is creditable toward meeting the specialized experience requirement.
2. Experience supporting a federal Government entity in the relevant functional area.
3. Secret Clearance or ability to obtain one.
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia and founded in 2009, OBXtek is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field. Our mission is Our People…Our Reputation. Our people are trained professionals who enhance our customers’ knowledge and innovation using technology, collaboration, and education.
We offer a robust suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO. Our rapid growth has been recognized by INC500, the Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology magazine.