OBXtek Inc. is an established award-winning business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. OBXtek is a leader in its field and is committed to identifying, developing, and delivering innovative, mission-focused technical and logistical solutions to over 15 civilian and military partners in the Federal Government.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, we possess a robust corporate infrastructure that provides management oversight and support for all our programs. OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO to create processes that leverage best practices and result in novel, successful solutions.
OBXtek is staffing for a Item Manager/Logistics Planner position located at Arlington Hall Station (Army National Guard) in Arlington, VA. The incumbent is responsible for supporting the G-4 (Logistics) Division of the National Guard Bureau with a special focus on property accountablity and logistics planning
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) for ARNG Class II and Class VII materiel. Standard: Resolve issues by using email, telephone, or other available means.
- Coordinate with ARNG staff, States, Territories, and District of Columbia; AMC, DA, and DLA for ARNG Class II and Class VII materiel. Coordinate and resolve issues by email, telephone, or other available means IAW statutory, regulatory, DoD, HQDA, and AMC guidance and requirements
- Validate reported excess materiel for ARNG. At a minimum use ARNG G4 EOH database, PBUSE, CIF-ISM, and other automated systems to validate reported excess quantities.
- Provide input and develop functional programs of instruction, manuals, and guidance for ARNG Class II and Class VII materiel.
- Research, analyze, identify, explain, and recommend resolution to section chief for ARNG Class II and Class VII materiel.
- Review NGB directives for compliance with statutory, regulatory, DoD, and DA guidance. If there is a problem or deficiency, then the Contractor shall notify for the section chief for further guidance.
- Coordinate OCIE fielding requirements for State, KYLOC, PEO Soldier, and mobilization sites. At a minimum use CIF-ISM, Army Authorization Documentation Requirements System, Property Book Unit Supply-Enhanced, Global Combat Support System-Army, Logistics Information Warehouse, LMI-DST, AE2S, AREM.
- Track shipments for RFI issue and turn-in.
- Identify Excess Property Reporting Requirements for OCIE. Identify Excess Property Reporting Requirements for OCIE. Provide excess status report using CIF-ISM. Provide GMMC with disposition instructions for excess inventory by creating a PSD in LMI-DST. Provide CIFs with disposition instructions for excess inventory by creating a PSD in LMI-DST. Coordinate excess disposition instructions with TACOM CMO using emails, telephone calls, or other means of communications available.
- Provide data analysis and recommendations for MDEP ASOC Program Objective Memorandum requirements. Provide required data analysis in the MS Office Suite to team lead.
- Review, analyze, and track weekly and year-end for funding execution report. Contact the States who have been under-executing for their resolution with status report of results to team lead.
- Collect and analyze annual expenditure plans for CIF. Provide status report to team lead in MS Excel document. Validate that spend plan numbers do not exceed those projected/funded.
- Provide data, analysis, and recommendations for MDEP ASOC Program Objective Memorandum requirements. Provide to team lead in a Word document.
- Collect and analyze expenditure forecasting for CIF. Provide to team lead in Excel document.
- Provide current on-hand and future on-hand authorizations to team lead in a Word document.
6 years of experience (property book, logistics, excess equipment management) Prior military or DoD civilian/contractor experience (preferred)
Demonstrated experience using the following: GCSS-Army, PBUSE, LIW, SLAMIS, LMI DST, FMSWeb, and AESIP
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Experience drafting and presenting briefings for senior level leadership
Self-directed, detail oriented in completing assigned tasks, able to adapt to changing work efforts and manage impact of shifting priorities
Ability to work collaboratively with all team members
Demonstrative ability to use MS Office Suite to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint