OBXtek, Inc. is looking to hire a qualified Junior Administrative Clerk to be responsible for supporting the OBXtek Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Patrol's RABAS contract for Administrative Support Personnel Services.
The Junior Administrative Clerk shall
* Provide administrative support to project managers, division directors, and program offices.
* Perform work by creating, generating, and manipulating data for documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
* Have knowledge and experienced on personnel computers and various office software to perform work associated with word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
* Be able to enter, revise, sort, calculate or retrieve data and generates reports for a variety of automated tracking systems/databases.
* Answering the telephone, process incoming and outgoing mail in support of the HR Mission.
The Junior Administrative/Office Automation Clerk contractor shall possess 1 to 5 years of administrative experience.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma plus a minimum of one year of relevant office administrative experience.
Must possess strong oral and written communication capabilities.
Will be required to go through a Public Trust background check.
**Current DHS Public Trust is a Plus.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with OBXtek’s vaccination policy. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer vaccination requirements which may include any or all the following: social distancing, masks, mandatory statements regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory testing.
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia and founded in 2009, OBXtek is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field. Our mission is Our People…Our Reputation. Our people are trained professionals who enhance our customers’ knowledge and innovation using technology, collaboration, and education.
We offer a robust suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO. Our rapid growth has been recognized by INC500, the Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology magazine.