OBXtek is currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our team in McLean, VA.
• Develop sourcing plans and build robust technical talent pools using traditional and nontraditional sources to attract active and passive candidates.
• Network with internal and external industry contacts, associations and online communities.
• Develop partnering relationships with business leaders/project managers, to understand current and future needs to enable effective planning and pipeline building.
• Screen, document and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and leadership in a professional format.
• Manage and coordinate communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process.
• Execute all facets of recruiting lifecycle including; candidate sourcing, presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and initial onboarding.
• Maintain accurate and fully compliant documentation on all candidates search and selection processes within the internal Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Participate in customer meetings and present recruiting status, challenges and successes.
• 2-4 years full lifecycle technical recruiting experience in a high growth organization.
• Proven track-record of filling open, funded technical positions.
• Demonstrated history of building strategic partnerships with senior leadership/Hiring Managers.
• Innovative, creative, with ability to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
• Experience with applicant tracking systems such as Kenexa/Brassring, Taleo, iCIMS, etc.
• Ability to manage a requisition load of 12+ funded, billable positions, and source for contingent openings/pipeline candidates.
* Bachelors preferred, however, we can replace education requirement with more experience.
** Government or staffing firm hiring experience a plus.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with OBXtek’s vaccination policy. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer vaccination requirements which may include any or all the following: social distancing, masks, mandatory statements regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory testing.
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia and founded in 2009, OBXtek is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field. Our mission is Our People…Our Reputation. Our people are trained professionals who enhance our customers’ knowledge and innovation using technology, collaboration, and education.
We offer a robust suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO. Our rapid growth has been recognized by INC500, the Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology magazine.